Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes/Wands 50 pack.(Mascara)



Great product!, August 6, 2012
By sslgb4 (Massachusetts, USA) :
I have an immunodeficiency currently and have to keep everything, including my make-up, as sanitary as possible. These are doing the trick... as I never have to contaminate my mascara tube with repeated use of the same wand. These have been a life saver, quite literally!

Excellent Quality / Value!, May 17, 2012
By Susan Kay Miller "Lovin' Life in SW Colorado!" (Pagosa Springs, CO) :
I think, whatever your expectations for a mascara wand are... you'll be pleased with these. I use them to dye my eyelashes, which is a very precise and possibly messy job. These wands help me keep the gel where it needs to be and separates while coating the entire lash. The wands even stand up to washing! Excellent Value! Fast Shipping Too!

Great brushes!, December 12, 2012
By Lisa Kemmerling :
These brushes work great for applying mascara without contaminating your entire tube. The brush is really soft and distributes the mascara without clumping. Highly recommend.