Upper Lower Lash Mascara Applicator Guide Eyelash Comb .(mascara)

Loved it for my short lashes, December 28, 2011
By Kerry (Bay Area, CA) :
At my recent eye appointment, my doctor told me that I should start using mascara on my bottom lashes because they are growing straight into my eye. Since I didn't want to get mascara gunk all over my face, I decided to look for solutions. I found a mascara shield on Pintrest and decided that I should search for it on Amazon. I found this one and recieved it yesterday. It works WONDERFULLY with my super short lashes! I like that I don't have to hold the shield at a weird angle to use it on my top lashes and I'm able to see what I'm doing when I'm doing on the bottom lashes :) There's a slight curve to fit the curve of my lashes so it fits great in my eye sockets so I can put mascara on. I'm really happy with this $5 purchase! :)

Great shape for my eyes, October 24, 2013
By Over 50 and Lovin' It (Merry Land USA) :
I have small, slightly deep set eyes and have tried other guides (like Dior's). This is the first one that not only can reach back to my eye but also fits the shape of my upper eyelid and it is easy to use. Not quite so easy to clean as the ridges (used to help separate the lashes) catch the mascara. I find alcohol or handsoap works better than brush cleaner to remove. Eye makeup remover pads work great to clean this.

what a great invention!!, September 28, 2012
By cloverab :
I have looked all over the internet for just the right tool to help keep mascara off of my eyeshadow. I finally found it. I had to look at you tube for instructions on how to use it because they're in another language on the back. But the video is more than useful. It is very easy to use and has a comb on the other end too. I am so happy to have found this.
-makeup-