New Leopard Shell Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Eyeliner Pen Makeup Cosmetic Black.(Eyeliner )

http://www.amazon.com/EVERMARKET-Leopard-Waterproof-Eyeliner-Cosmetic/dp/B009DDGHFC/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1390062066&sr=1-1
Great, January 15, 2014
By Paula A Moreno :
Works perfect. It gives you the right grip you want, the brush is harder so your eyeliner isnt going every where & the tip gives yoh the perfect winged eyeliner!

I LOVE IT, January 13, 2014
By Kayla B :
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT i love it beacuse i thought i was only liquid eyelier and then when i was playing around with it the top and it turned out to be pen and liquid im reallyy happy :D

Great product!!!, December 17, 2013
By lisavandermark  :
I love this product!! It is very waterproof & smudge proof. It reminds me what Mally says on QVC.com It is a bulletproof product, wont come off till you take it off. Works great. I love that it comes with a crayon pen as well for your lower lash & water line. I just wish that the liquid part was a little more flexable.
-makeup-