Italia Eyeliners Set of 12 .(Eyeliner)

Surprisingly good!!!!!, May 27, 2012
By sheillagh :
I bought these and was hoping that I would like a few of them. They were not expensive so even if a few were blah it would still be worth it. I am so shocked and pleasantly surprised. They are very creamy and glide on smoothly. They also blend easily because the texture is so smooth. Now let me tell you about the colors. They are stunningly bright and beautiful. There are a few metallics like bronze, silver and gold. There are a few pastels like lilac, baby blue and baby pink. Then the rest are bold and bright colors like hot pink and teal. Also the set comes with a white pencil that is the same quality as NXY jumbo pencil in Milk. I can't tell you how pleased i am that I ordered these. My only con, which really isn't much of a con because I usually do this anyways, but you should set the color with the same or similar color shadow because they will smudge. Once set they have great staying power.

High quality for the price, March 22, 2013
By I. Finicle (Seattle, WA) :
When purchasing products for my initial makeup pro kit, I knew that I couldn't buy EVERYTHING from the MAC store and other 'pro' shop places. I had to invest in SO many products, so I opted for this set since it received good reviews and the price was right. I made the right choice. They are highly pigmented, glide smoothly without clumps, smearing or dryness. They will be perfect for an all over lid smudge/ base for a similar color to go on top instead of just as a basic 'eyeliner line' on the lid. Can't wait to use them all!

Perfect, January 28, 2013
By Andrea Rose Acosta  :
They arrived early and I am so happy with this product and service. They go on very smooth and are vibrant. A variety of colors and very long pencils so they will last long! :) Thank you!
-makeup-