Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.(Eyeliner)

The only liner that stays!, February 7, 2011
By C. Au "sophisticated" (hawaii) :
I cannot live without eyeliner. Let's just say that if I could choose only one cosmetic item, it would be eyeliner. Because my skin is oily, I usually start the day with perfect eyeliner only to end the day with dark under-eye circles from the eyeliner melting throughout the day. Not pretty. So I have spent lot's of $ trying to find the eyeliner that would stay.

Liquid eyeliner can be hard to apply but when I tried Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, not only was it easy to apply but it did what eyeliner should! Stila Stay All Day, stayed all day! AND it did not smudge! Love it and can't live without it!

Amazing Waterproof Liner, June 26, 2011
By Courtney Blair Cameron :
I have very oily skin, but particularly annoying, I also have oily eyelids. Before I found Stila All Day Waterpoof Liner, no matter what I used, I always found that it wore off or smeared by the end of the day. This product is a LIFE SAVER! So many products claim to be waterproof, but this is the only eyeliner that truly lives up to its word. It dries quickly and won't smear, smudge or transfer. It's basically tattooed to your face until you use makeup remover!

I should mentioned that in addition to its amazing staying power, this eyeliner is also incredibly easy to use. The tip glides easily and accurately- very "goof proof".

Since trying this, I haven't used another liner! If you've been frustrated by other liners, definitely give this one a shot!

THE best, March 10, 2012
By Naunet   :
I'm definitely no makeup artist and I kind of wing applying my own makeup. I have that whole monolid issue going on, so any kind of eye makeup has been a problem since I started wearing makeup. The really bad culprit is mascara. I've tried everything from using eye shadow as an eyeliner to the Stila Smudge Pot. I was pretty satisfied with the Smudge Pot, but then it dried out right away. I saw videos that explained to use eyedrops that contain glycerin to get the Smudge Pot more liquidy again, but that only works for so long. I hired a makeup artist for my wedding and she used the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liner. I'm still a huge fan (only been applying it for 2 months so far) and haven't been disappointed. As mentioned before, I've found the main culprit for runny makeup under my eyes is mascara. The Stila Stay All Day doesn't run and yeah, it fades a teeny bit, but not noticeably. I agree that you should apply it over a shadow or something and it might help to apply a powdered primer right after. (I use Mac's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder). I hope this lasts me as long as one other reviewer said (6 months!)